My Guide Website?
4-Hour Athens City Highlights Tour with Acropolis13 Reviews
Discover Athens with a private guide. Visit the UNESCO-listed Acropolis, the Acropolis museum, the Temple of Zeus and Panathenian Stadium and see the Changing of the Guards.
- Visit Panathenian Stadium, site of the first modern Olympic Games
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Athens National Gardens
- Walk up to the UNESCO-listed Acropolis and admire the ancient monuments
- Visit the Acropolis museum
DescriptionThe first stop on this private 4-hour tour is the Panathenian Stadium, site of the first modern Olympic Games, held in 1896. Near the stadium is the Temple of Zeus, where your guide will tell you stories about the Greek gods. Continue to Athens National Gardens and stop outside the Greek Parliament to see the Changing of the Guard. Next on the itinerary is the Acropolis. Walk up the slopes of the ancient citadel, which is home to several important ancient monuments. See the Parthenon, Erechtheion and Temple of Athena Nike. Last is a visit to the Acropolis museum.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Private guide Entrance fees Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if requested at the time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended