My Guide Website?
Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, & Archaeological Museum Tickets186 Reviews
Visit the 3 most famous archaeological spots in Athens: the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum. Avoid the ticket lines and enter hassle-free with your e-ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Receive your Acropolis of Athens ticket for the day and time of your choice
- Immerse yourself in Athens' history at the National Archaeological Museum.
- Discover the Acropolis Museum and its amazing collections on 3 different levels
- Enjoy an audio tour of Acropolis and the Museums (depending on the option)
- Visit the 2 Museums any time within opening hours
DescriptionSave time and money during your time in Athens with a pre-booked combo ticket that gives you access to 3 of Athens' top archaeological spots. Avoid the long lines at the ticket booth at the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum. Visit the breathtaking Acropolis at your own pace. Discover one of the most famous and most visited monuments in the world of antiquity. Marvel at the Parthenon, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and immerse yourself in this impressive structure's 2500 years of rich history. After exploring the ruins, visit the Acropolis Museum where you will admire all the wonders recovered from the Acropolis, including nearly 4000 artifacts from ancient Athens. Continue to the National Archaeological Museum. Stroll around and admire the artifacts and the majestic statues. Learn about Greek history as you discover fascinating exhibits from antiquity.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Acropolis & Parthenon site, Acropolis Museum, and National Archaeological Museum Audio guide app (depending on option chosen)
- Please note that the date & timeslot you are requested to choose refers only to your visit at the Acropolis and cannot be amended. You can visit the museums at any time of the day you wish. This ticket is for travelers over 25 years Infants aged 0-5 and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site while Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth Acropolis opening hours: April 1-September 15 from 8 AM-8 PM, September 16-30 from 8 AM-7 PM, October from 8 AM-6 PM, November-March from 8 AM-5 PM Acropolis Museum opening hours in November-March: Monday-Thursday from 9 AM-4:30 PM, Friday 9 AM-9:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM-7:30 PM. April-October: Monday 9 AM-4:30 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9 AM-7:30 PM, Friday 9 AM-9:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM-7:30 PM Operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting