My Guide Website?
Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, & Archaeological Museum Tickets41 Reviews
Visit the 3 most famous archaeological spots in Athens: the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum. Avoid the ticket lines and enter hassle-free with your e-ticket.
- Be transported back to ancient Greek times as you stroll through the Acropolis
- Immerse yourself in Athens' history at the National Archaeological Museum.
- Discover the Acropolis Museum with wonderful collections on 3 different levels
- Encounter ancient Greece at the National Archaeological Museum
- Benefit from skip-the-ticket-line entry with a pre-booked combo ticket
DescriptionSave time and money during your time in Athens with a pre-booked combo ticket that gives you skip-the-ticket-line access to 3 of Athens' top archaeological spots. Avoid the long lines of tourists at the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum. Visit the breathtaking Acropolis at your own pace. Discover one of the most famous and most visited monuments in the world of antiquity. Marvel at the Parthenon, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and immerse yourself in this impressive structure's 2500 years of rich history. After exploring the ruins, visit the Acropolis Museum where you will admire all the wonders recovered from the Acropolis, including nearly 4000 artifacts from ancient Athens. Continue to the National Archaeological Museum. Stroll around and admire the artifacts and the majestic statues. Learn about Greek history as you discover fascinating exhibits from antiquity.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket-line entry ticket to the Acropolis Skip-the-ticket-line entry ticket to the Acropolis Museum Skip-the-ticket-line entry ticket to the National Archaeological Museum
- There might be days, during the low season, with no queue at the ticket lines Tickets are valid for one-time entry to each attraction