Acropolis & Athens City Sightseeing Tour with Russian Guide
From the breathtaking Acropolis to Omonia Square, with this private sightseeing tour you'll visit all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens. Enjoy personalized attention from your professional Russian guide and explore the Acropolis in Russian.
- Enjoy a private Athens city tour led by a professional Russian guide
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens and marvel at the impressive Parthenon
- See the birthplace of the modern Olympics at the Panathinaiko Stadium
- See the colorful Evzones Guards next to the Greek Parliament and pass outside the Temple of Zeus
- Enjoy personal attention and private transportation by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionFollowing your hotel pick-up, enjoy transportation in a private luxury air-conditioned vehicle for your guided 3.5-hour tour with a professional Russian guide. Your first stop is Panathinaiko Stadium, the cradle of the first modern Olympic games, which took place in 1896. Pass by the Greek Parliament in the former Royal Palace of Syntagma Square and watch the fanciful Evzoni Guards in their amber tunics. Continue to the stately Zappion Conference Center in the National Gardens of Greece. Proceed past the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arc and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, guarded by more Evzones. Pass by the handsome Numismatic Museum at Schlieman's House, the Catholic Cathedral of Agios Dionysios Aeropagitis, Constitution Square and finally reach the breathtaking Acropolis. The Acropolis archaeological site is one of the most important UNESCO World Heritage monuments. Visit the monumental marble gates of the Propylaea, the Temples of Athena Nike, the impressive Parthenon, and see also the famous Porch of Maidens at the Temple of Erechtheion. The tour officially ends here and you can continue exploring on your own, or if you prefer you can be dropped back at your hotel.
IncludesPrivate guided tour in Russian Professional licensed Russian-speaking guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Pick-up and drop off service from/to hotels in downtown Athens Entrance fees to Acropolis (€20 adult, €10 reduced and during winter season) Gratuities (optional) Personal expenses
- This tour does not include the entry ticket to the Acropolis; the tour guide will help you purchase a skip-the-line ticket on site
- After booking, you will receive an email from the local supplier with pick-up details
- If you wish to do the tour at a customized starting time, please include this information at the time of booking
- The tour is done both by vehicle and by foot; please wear comfortable shoes for walking uphill to the Acropolis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now