Acropolis & Museum: Entry Tickets Including Booking Fee143 Reviews
Explore Athens’ famous sights, the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum at your own pace skipping the long lines. Save time and energy. These tickets are easy to collect and can be redeemed any day within the next 30 days.
- Explore Unesco listed Acropolis as well as the majestic Parthenon
- Visit Acropolis museum and marvel at its priceless exhibits
- Skip the long lines and explore both sites at your own pace
- You can redeem both entry tickets at any day suits to your program
DescriptionVisit the breathtaking Acropolis which is probably the most famous and most visited monument in the world of antiquity. It is the symbol of Athens and its most famous landmark. Stroll up to the UNESCO-listed site that served as the ancient citadel, and tour the buildings at your own pace. The entrance ticket includes also access to Propylaea the gateway, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon and Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. No visit to Athens is complete without discovering the Acropolis museum which is housed in one of the most important works of contemporary architecture in Athens and featuring priceless findings from the Acropolis monuments. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the majestic Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze, will definitely have you impressed.
IncludesEntrance fee to the Acropolis Entrance fee to the Acropolis Museum Skip-the-ticket-line service Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation Tour guide or audio guide Food or drink
- After booking you must collect your tickets at an office located 400 meters from the Acropolis south entrance (3 minutes walk from the Acropolis Metro station)
- Please note that for security reasons the 'baggage/stroller check-in' service doesn't accept large luggage
- There is no access for baby strollers in the Acropolis •Acropolis opening hours: April to September 15 between 8 AM–8 PM; September 16–30 between 8 AM–7 PM; October between 8 AM–6 PM, November to March 8 AM–5 PM.
- Acropolis Museum opening hours: November to March: Monday to Thursday 9 AM–5 PM, Friday 9 AM–10 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM–8 PM. April to October: Monday 8 AM–4 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8 AM –8 PM, Friday 8 AM–10 PM, Saturday and Sunday 8 AM–8 PM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability