My Guide Website?
Acropolis Small Group Guided Tour without Tickets6 Reviews
The Acropolis is a must when visiting Athens and this immersive small-group tour will make you feel like you have really conquered this incredible site!
- Go on a tour of the Acropolis and walk by the wondrous Parthenon
- Enjoy the company of a passionate tour guide & a small group of max 8 people
- Admire the five female figures that are holding the roof of the Erechtheion temple
- Discover the temple of Parthenon, the symbol of democracy and classical art
- Visit the world’s first theatre where Greek actors played drama and comedy
- Take in a panoramic view of Athens and the magnificent monuments of the city
DescriptionOn the Acropolis small group tour, your expert guide will tell you amazing stories about Pericles, Theseus, Themistocles and many other famous characters from the great history of Athens while walking through ruins and stepping on original cobblestones. Learn how the city of Athens first started and how it became the birthplace of democracy, philosophy, science, classical art and drama which constituted the foundation of western civilization. Along the way visit important ancient monuments including the Parthenon, temple of Nike, Erechtheion, Dionysus theatre, Propylaia, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, many of which still standing strong today have witnessed the rise and fall of ancient Greece centuries ago. On this tour you will truly experience the lives of the ancient Greeks!
IncludesA guided tour of the Acropolis Expert licensed guide and archaeologist Skip the line Entrance fees to the archaeological sites Gratuities (optional) Personal expenses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now