My Guide Website?
Acropolis Ticket: Pickup Point 450m from South Entrance1132 Reviews
Collect your ticket from the local supplier's office, around 250m from metro station "Acropolis", (close to the south entrance) and explore the Acropolis at your own pace. Skip the long lines and visit one of the world's most famous ancient monuments.
- Take your pre-bought ticket and skip the long lines at the ticket office
- Enter seamlessly the Acropolis Hill and explore the landmark of Western Civilization at your own pace
- Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and see the UNESCO-listed impressive Parthenon Temple
- See Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike and Erechtheion with its porch of Maidens
- Take the most memorable photos with views of Athens
DescriptionThis is your chance to visit Acropolis, the most famous monument of ancient Greece. Collect your ticket from the local supplier's office close to the south entrance, skip the ticket lines and then go directly to the ticket-validating machines at the entrance. Walk uphill and explore the unique landmark at your own pace. You have as much time as you need. Acropolis is an archaeological wonder, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and one of the most instantly recognizable landmarks of Athens. Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and see the UNESCO-listed impressive Parthenon Temple which is dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war. Visit the Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion and see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus from the top. You can walk to all sides of the hill and awe at the marvelous views of Athens, the surrounding mountains and of course the Aegean sea. Towering over the capital, Acropolis is a very impressive sight, and walking around on its grounds, gives the visitor a feeling of awe and a true sense of the greatness of the ancient Greeks.
IncludesAdult admission ticket for the Acropolis Skip-the-ticket-line service Pre-booking service fee Free time on the Acropolis hill Hotel transfer Audio guide Guided tour
- This ticket is for travelers over 25-years
- Infants aged 0-5, and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth on the day. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive reduced price entry (April-October), upon providing their ID at the ticket booth on the day
- You must collect the ticket between the office's open hours which are: Monday to Saturday 7 AM-4 PM and Sunday 7 AM-3 PM
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: April to 15th September daily 8 AM-8 PM (the last admission is at 7:30 PM), 16th to 30th September daily 8 AM- 7 PM (the last admission is at 6:30 PM), October 8 AM-6 PM (the last admission is at 5:30 PM), November to March 8 AM-5 PM (the last admission is at 4.30PM)
- You need at least 1.5 hours to see the Acropolis so plan your visit accordingly
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walking on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces
- For security reasons the 'baggage/stroller check-in' service doesn't accept large luggage
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now