My Guide Website?
Ancient Athens: Self-Guided Outdoor Escape Game and Tour1 Reviews
Unlock the historic city center of Athens as you solve riddles and puzzles with this smartphone tour. Play location-based trivia games with up to 5 others to uncover your next destination.
- Feel the satisfaction of solving riddles at each facinating location
- Get to know the city like a local with the navigation feature
- Enjoy competing to get the best score with a group of up to 5 people
- Explore Athen's highlights like the lively Monastiraki square
- Choose from a variety of languages to play your game in
DescriptionDiscover Athens with this smartphone app. Take a sightseeing city tour that is also a game. Try to beat the scores of others in your group. Find attractions smoothly with an easy-to-use navigation function. Enjoy the challenge of solving riddles and puzzles at attractions like Monastiraki square. Try to solve a puzzle in this historic square that is full of landmarks. Complete riddles that range in difficulty to uncover the location of your next destination. Uncover educational information about each location as you play. Explore the city at your own pace and uncover hidden gems. Have the freedom to stop the game and resume playing whenever you want. You can start the activity at any time. Start your tour from the monument of the Unknown Soldier, a monument with huge symbolism for Hellenism! Visit Kapnikarea church with its strange name and many stories about its name, and explore Monastiraki Square, the center of Athens with its wonderful church and unique view. Photograph the Library of Pantainos with its unique aesthetics and admire the Arion ice with the unique ancient history it carries. Then the world-famous Herodus Atticus Odeon awaits you. Even the statue of the hero General Makrygiannis in a beautiful landscape will continue your beautiful journey in the heart of ancient Athens. Admire the Lysikrates monument. The church of Ragavas will enchant you, while the Tower of Andronikos will be the icing on the cake of this unique tour.
IncludesMobile app Navigation feature
- The game is available in English, German, Italian, French, or Spanish
- If you require more than one language, you can purchase the game in each language you require
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles
- There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace
- You have to think and solve the puzzles. It is not a trivia game