My Guide Website?
Ancient Corinth half day private tour from Athens5 Reviews
Venture south of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore the Ancient Corinth - formerly one of the world's most powerful commercial crossroads.
- Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore Ancient Corinth
- Visit Ancient Corinth, antiquity’s most powerful commercial crossroad
- Explore the wealthiest city of the ancient world
DescriptionVenture south of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore Ancient Corinth - antiquity’s most powerful commercial crossroads. Corinth was the wealthiest city in all the ancient world, and a leader amongst the powerful Greek city-states. It was built at the foothills of the rocky hill of Acrocorinth, discernible from afar and a striking lookout against potential enemies coming by land or sea. Following that, visit the Archaeological Museum of Corinth where you can wander around its famous exhibits. At the conclusion of your experience, your tour guide returns you back to your accommodation in Athens.
IncludesProfessional drivers with deep knowledge of history (not licensed to accompany you in any site) Hotel/ airport/ port pickup and drop-off Private transportation Air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board Bottled water
- Drivers are not licensed tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide commentary in fluent English
- Although your driver will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit on this tour
- Licensed tour guide is available at an additional cost