My Guide Website?
Ancient Delphi Full-Day Tour from Athens25 Reviews
Discover the ancient archaeological site of Delphi on a full-day tour from Athens through picturesque mountain villages. Known as the “Navel of the World,” explore the site of the Delphic oracle, including the Temple of Apollo, Naxian Sphinx and more.
- Discover the site of the ancient Delphic oracle
- Explore the Temple of Apollo and Delphi Museum
- Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery as you travel along the slopes of Mount Parnassus
- Shop for souvenir gifts at Arachova
- Feast on a delicious Greek lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Get round-trip transfers from Athens
DescriptionDepart from Athens early in the morning via the National Highway on this full-day sightseeing tour to the sacred ruins of Delphi. You will pass through the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova as you drive to the site of the Delphic oracle and explore the famous site, known in ancient times as the “Navel of the World.” The 8-hour sightseeing tour will take you past Castalia Spring, continuing on to visit the archaeological site of the Temple of Apollo and the Museum of Delphi. Explore the spectacular attractions from classical Greece, including the bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx, and the Statue of Antinoos. After lunch, return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the southern slopes of Mount Parnassus. Well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese, you will make a short stop, with time to buy some souvenirs, before arriving back in Athens early in the evening.
IncludesGuide 3-course lunch Hotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Τips Personal expenses Additional food Drinks
- An extra charge may apply at the time of booking for the transfer service for customers staying in Athens Coastline or Piraeus Port hotels.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now