Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world, experiencing millennia of Greek and world history. Enjoy a unique panoramic sightseeing tour across Athens.
- Visit one of the greatest museums in the world
- Admire ancient exhibits from prehistoric times
- Enjoy a private guided tour with an experienced state-licensed guide
- View the best landmarks in Athens in a private vehicle
- Customize the tour to fit your interests
DescriptionVisit the National Archeological Museum, which is considered to be one of the greatest museums in the world. Its abundant collections, with more than 20,000 exhibits, provide an overview of Greek civilisation up to Late Antiquity. Your guide will take you through the numerous galleries, revealing all the stories that lie beneath the artifacts. You will find many treasures from the past, including sculptures, jewelry, pottery, and the incredible Antikythera Device - a 2000 year-old mechanism found in a shipwreck, which is considered the first computer in human history. You will also enjoy a vehicle tour. You will pass by more distant but equally important sites in the city, such as the Panathenaic Stadium, Zappeion, the monument of the Unknown Soldier, and see the changing of the guards.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (vehicle) 2-Hour guided tour to the Archeological Museum 1-Hour panoramic vehicle tour Private services of a state-licensed guide All taxes Entrance fees to the museum Personal expenses
- This is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires
- Please provide all customer names and dates of birth
- Please bring bottled water with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability