Athens: 1-Hour Mount Lycabettus Tuk-Tuk Ride2 Reviews
Cruise through Athens and up Mount Lycabettus on a 1-hour tuk-tuk ride. Pass by the presidential residence, meander through Monastiraki, and enjoy stunning views of the city as you climb the city mountain.
- Admire the unique buildings along the presidential residence
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Athens from Mount Lycabettus
- Meander and cruise through the bustling streets and squares of Athens
- Take stunning photos of the city and Greek horizon
DescriptionClimb Mount Lycabettus on an open-air, three-wheeled tuk-tuk for optimal viewing as your cruise through the bustling streets of Athens. Meet your host in the city center at Syntagma Square, hop on your tuk-tuk and head towards the mountain. Take a brief drive through the presidential residence to see the traditional guards then go straight to Mount Lycabettus. Spend some time on the mountain, taking the stairs up to shoot some panoramic photos of Athens. At the top of Mount Lycabettus there is a church and telescopes available for use. Afterward, visit Monastiraki Square after passing through narrow crowded roads and return to Syntagma Square.
IncludesProfessional English, French and Greek-speaking driver Assistance with photos Information booklet single-use masks single-use medical gloves Hand sanitizer Traditional delicacies Bottle of water
- In case of cancellation from unpredictable factors such as the weather, your tour will be rearranged
- Small pets are permitted on this tour
- In a group of 4-5, 2 Tuk Tuk vehicles will be provided
- The duration of the tour depends on the traffic
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability