Athens: 4-Hour Cooking Class with Market Visit87 Reviews
Discover the flavors of Greece with this 4-hour cooking class. Start the day with a trip to the market before starting your hands-on cooking class. Enjoy a meal of the food you have prepared with wine and drinks at the end of the lesson.
- Explore Athens Central Market with your cook for a shopping trip to buy fresh ingredients
- Create a delicious range of Greek dishes using fresh, local ingredients
- Learn from a Greek cooking expert about the secrets of traditional cooking
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the end of the class, including soft drinks and wine
DescriptionDiscover how to make traditional Greek food on a 4-hour cooking class, including a tour of a local market. Start your day at meeting point, where you’ll meet the chef. Then head to the market to pick up some ingredients and discover hidden places to eat, drink, and shop in the area. Your cook will show you some of the more interesting and unique products on offer, and give you tips on how to use them. Back at the cooking studio, you’ll be shown how to prepare the food and enjoy a hands-on experience making various dishes yourself. The course has been designed to be simple enough for any cook, no matter the skill level. When the cooking class is over, you can sit down with your classmates and chef to taste what you have created. Wine and soft drinks are served with the meal. You will be sent the recipes at the end of the class so that you can recreate the dishes back at home.
Includes4-hour cooking class experience Market trip with the cook All ingredients Water, wine, soft drinks and a shot of local liquor All recipes (sent via email) Hotel pickup and drop-off (may be possible to arrange in advance with the local partner) Gratuities (optional)
- There is 30 minutes of walking during the tour so please wear comfortable footwear and clothing that is weather appropriate
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water, you can fill this up at the cooking studio
- There is a choice between either a morning class starting at 9:30 AM or an afternoon class at 3:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability