My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis & 3 Sites Ticket Pass with Audio Tours237 Reviews
Explore the must-see ancient landmarks of Athens, the Acropolis Hill, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Ancient Agora, and Kerameikos. Enjoy four skip-the-line e-tickets and five audio tours on your phone.
- Visit the famous Acropolis Hill, Ancient Agora, Temple of Zeus and Kerameikos
- Download 5 immersive audio tours on your phone before the tour
- Admire the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, etc
- Enjoy the benifit of skip the line tickets to four landmarks of the city
- Marvel at the magnificent views of the city from the best vantage points
DescriptionEnjoy fast-track entry to the Acropolis and Slopes, the Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and Kerameikos with your pre-booked e-tickets. Experience the grandeur of the Athenian Golden Age as you unlock the secrets of the city’s illustrious ancient sites with three fascinating self-guided tours designed by an accredited expert. Simply download on your smartphone the audio tours Acropolis Classic, The Great Debt: the Olympieion, and Ancient Agora: The Birth of Democracy and let the power of storytelling do its magic. Throughout your walk, you will admire the Museum of the Agora, the Temple of Nike, the Propylaea, the Parthenon, the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, and Kerameikos. You will also get the chance to enjoy magnificent views of the city from the best vantage points. This is an unmissable opportunity to experience hassle-free and at your own pace the history of Ancient Athens and see it come alive through a fun and original storytelling concept.
IncludesAdult entry e-tickets for 4 archaeological sites (Acropolis and Slopes, Ancient Agora, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Kerameikos) 5 self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- You will need approximately 350 MB of storage space on your phone and your own headphones The content is available offline to avoid foreign roaming charges The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must wait in line to show an ID card or passport From April 1 to October 31, non-EU citizens aged 6-25 are entitled to a 50% reduction to the admission upon presentation of their passport Children up to the age of 5 from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they'll lose the skip-the-line privilege From April 1 to October 31, senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU countries are entitled to 50% reduced admission