My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis & 6 Sites Ticket Pass with 5 Audio Tours294 Reviews
Explore the must-see ancient landmarks of Athens, including the Acropolis Hill, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Ancient Agora, and Kerameikos. Enjoy four e-tickets and five smartphone audio guides.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Choose the time-slot you want to enter the Acropolis Hill
- Download 5 immersive audio tours on your phone before the tour
- Admire the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, and more
- Enjoy the benefit of pre-booked e-tickets to four landmarks of the city
- Marvel at the magnificent views of the city from the best vantage points
DescriptionUnlock Athens' ancient treasures effortlessly! Get your e-tickets for the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Temple of Olympian Zeus, and Kerameikos in zero time. Dive into history with three captivating self-guided audio tours by local professionals. Choose your Acropolis time slot, receive e-tickets by email, and download Acropolis Classic, The Great Debt: the Olympieion, and Ancient Agora: The Birth of Democracy. Explore iconic landmarks and enjoy stunning city views. Travel back to Ancient Athens, hassle-free and at your own pace, through our storytelling. Please note that all tickets are non-refundable, and while time slots may appear here, it's essential to make your binding selection for the Acropolis Hill on the Clio Muse Tours 'My Booking Page' for a smooth, stress-free experience.
IncludesAdult entry e-tickets for 6 archaeological sites ( Acropolis and Slopes, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Hadrian's Library, Olympieion Kerameikos, Aristotle's School (Lykeion) ) Pick the time slot of your choice (only) to Acropolis Hill 4 self-guided multilingual audio attraction tours for your smartphone (Android and iOS) Self-guided audio city tour Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps)
- You will receive a link in a separate email from the activity provider with the BookingPage url to choose the time slot to enter only Acropolis Hill. Please use this link to download your e-tickets and the app for the audio guide. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must wait in line to show an ID card or passport From April 1 to October 31, non-EU citizens aged 6-25 are entitled to a 50% reduction to the admission upon presentation of their passport Children up to the age of 5 from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they'll lose the skip-the-line privilege From April 1 to October 31, senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU countries are entitled to 50% reduced admission