My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis & Acropolis Museum Tour with Entry Tickets542 Reviews
See and learn about the most significant monument in Greece on a group tour or more intimate private experience. Visit the new Acropolis Museum and marvel at findings from this archaeological site.
- Skip the lines to the Acropolis of Athens
- Marvel at the remains of temples and monuments from ancient Greece
- Discover the first theater of humanity at Theater of Dionysus
- Listen to the histories of all the ancient monuments from licensed tour guides
- Visit the new Acropolis Museum
DescriptionTravel back in time on an informative and fun tour of the Acropolis of Athens. Guided by a field expert and licensed tour guide, discover the UNESCO World Heritage site through a journey into history, mythology, and storytelling. Continue with a visit to the Acropolis Museum, which has been ranked as one of the top museums in the world. All the original surviving masterpieces from the temples of the Acropolis are displayed with the use of natural light. Excavations are also visible under glass floors and walkways. Visit Acropolis hill. See the Dionysus Theater, where famous ancient dramas and tragedies were first performed. Walk around the stunning Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the sanctuary of the healing god Asclepius. On the top of the hill, visit the Propylea Temple of Nike and the Erechtheion Temple. See the Parthenon, which is the symbol of democracy and western civilization. Dating back to the 5th-century, these monuments are testimonials of the glorious ancient Athens and the Golden Age of Pericles. At the Acropolis Museum, explore the ground floor where exhibited artifacts reveal facets of the Athenian daily life. Get to know wedding customs, children's favorite toys, healing techniques, and religious practices. On the first floor, stand at a breathing distance from the mysterious archaic statues of the 6th century, which once adorned the Acropolis. Be fascinated as you walk next to the Caryatids and huge pieces of the Acropolis entrance. On the final floor, next to the breathtaking view of the Acropolis, admire the original unique concept and artistic excellence Parthenon frieze.
IncludesGuide Private tour (if option selected) Skip-the-line ticket to Acropolis Skip-the-line ticket to Acropolis Museum Disposable earphones
- This tour will have a maximum of 22 travelers Choose the private option for a more intimate experience at a starting time that can be arranged upon request Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes The tour lasts 3 to 4 hours, depending on the group's pace and weather conditions In an effort to ensure that you will avoid any kind of discomfort and most importantly that you will feel comfortable, guides may change order of the sites you may visit