My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis and Museum Entry Tickets with Audio Guide728 Reviews
Explore Athens’ famous Acropolis site and the Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket by email the day before your visit and skip the long lines.
- Explore Unesco listed Acropolis as well as the majestic Parthenon
- Visit Acropolis museum and marvel at its priceless exhibits
- Skip the long lines and explore both sites at your own pace
- Enjoy an audio tour of the Acropolis site and the Acropolis Museum
- Redeem both entry tickets at any day that suits your schedule
DescriptionVisit the breathtaking Acropolis with a pre-booked admission ticket. Discover one of the most famous and most visited monuments in the world of antiquity. Stroll up to the UNESCO-listed site that served as the ancient citadel, and discover the buildings at your own pace. Receive your ticket to your e-mail along with instructions to download your audio tour and go directly to the South Entrance, close to the Acropolis metro station. Scan your ticket at the ticket-validating machines, put on your headphones and listen to our professional, licensed guides present you with historical information and narrate original handpicked stories. You have as much time as you need. The entrance ticket includes also access to the Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. After exploring the ruins, visit the Acropolis Museum which contains some of the important works of contemporary architecture and priceless findings from the Acropolis monuments. With your audio guide, see the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from the archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the majestic Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments, and the frieze.
IncludesEntrance fee to the Acropolis Entrance fee to the Acropolis Museum Skip-the-ticket-line access Audio tour of the Acropolis site & the Acropolis Museum in English
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission: 4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM)
- For the rest of the months, opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit