My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis Entrance Ticket with Audio Guide1312 Reviews
Receive your ticket in your e-mail and explore the Acropolis at your own pace along with a self-guided audio tour. Skip the long lines and visit one of the world's most famous ancient monuments.
- Take your pre-bought ticket and skip the long lines at the ticket office
- Enter seamlessly the Acropolis Hill and explore the landmark of Western Civilization at your own pace
- Enjoy a free audio tour, created and narrated by professional guides
- Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and see the UNESCO-listed impressive Parthenon Temple
- See Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike and Erechtheion with its porch of Maidens
DescriptionTake the chance to visit the Acropolis, the most famous monument of ancient Greece. Receive your ticket to your e-mail along with instructions to download your audio tour and go directly to the South Entrance, close to the Acropolis metro station. Scan your ticket at the ticket-validating machines, put on your headphones and listen to our professional, licensed guides, and experts on storytelling present you with historical information and narrate original handpicked stories, while you walk uphill and explore the unique landmark. Take as much time as you need. The Acropolis is an archaeological wonder, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and one of the most instantly recognizable landmarks of Athens. Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and see the UNESCO-listed impressive Parthenon Temple which is dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war. Visit the Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion and see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus from the top. You can walk to all sides of the hill and awe at the marvelous views of Athens, the surrounding mountains and of course the Aegean Sea. Towering over the capital, Acropolis is a very impressive sight, and walking around on its grounds, gives the visitor a feeling of awe and a true sense of the greatness of the ancient Greeks.
IncludesAdult admission ticket for the Acropolis Skip-the-ticket-line service English-only self-guided audio tour, created and narrated by professional guides Pre-booking service fee Free time on the Acropolis hill
- This ticket is for travelers over 25-years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5, and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth.
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walking on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces
- For security reasons, the Baggage and Stroller Check-in service doesn't accept large luggage