Athens: Acropolis Museum Entry Ticket with Phone Audio Tour8 Reviews
Experience the Acropolis Museum with a pre-booked e-ticket combined with a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Marvel at the museum’s fascinating collection of ancient artifacts, including some of the finest examples of ancient Greek art.
- Enter the Acropolis Museum with your pre-booked e-ticket and enjoy an audio tour on your smartphone
- Admire stunning exhibits, such as the Caryatids, the Parthenon's sculptural decoration and the votive offerings found on the slopes of the Acropolis
- Gain insight into the life and rituals of ancient Athenians
- Marvel at the iconic modern design of one of the world’s top museums
DescriptionEnjoy the Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a pre-booked e-ticket combined with a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Receive your e-ticket by email, download the self-guided audio tour on your smartphone and travel back in time to experience the glory of Classical Athens. Learn about the architectural wonders of the Golden Age of Athens and admire some of the finest examples of ancient Greek art. As you enter the museum, see the impressive glass floor showcasing ruins of an ancient settlement buried below and gear yourself up for the first gallery, where you’ll get an insider’s view of everyday life in ancient Athens. Discover bygone wedding customs and ancient surgery practices as you gradually ascend to the next floor, where the exhibits will guide you through the riveting journey of the city’s transition to democracy. Weaving around monsters, heroes, gods and iconic representations of the human body, you’ll follow the evolution of ancient art. Continuing to the third floor, get straight into the heart of the Parthenon and see the narrative of the Panathenaic Procession, pieced together on the frieze of the temple. Hear engrossing tales from Greek Mythology depicted on the metopes and pediments of the temple, such as the birth of goddess Athena and the battle of the Centaurs, will fire up your imagination. Finally, your tour ends with the culminating age of Greek style, the classical period. Learn about some of the most famed artworks of Ancient Athens, including the iconic Caryatids, the curvaceous maidens who have witnessed the turbulent 2,500-year story of the Acropolis.
IncludesMuseum adult e-ticket Secure code to access the audio-guide-tour after downloading the app Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English Offline content with an interactive map to avoid roaming charges Live guide Smartphone Headphones Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note, this is an e-ticket and self-guided audio tour. No live guide will accompany you • After booking, you’ll receive a separate email from the local partner with instructions for your ticket and audio tour • The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- EU citizens aged 0-18 are entitled to free admission. They have to wait in line to show ID card or passport
- Children under 5 years of age, from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission
- Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, are eligible for reduced admission with current ID to confirm age. They will have to wait in line
- Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries are eligible for reduced admission fee, they will have to wait in line with current identification card to confirm age
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now