My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis Museum Guided Walking Tour in Spanish
Discover the highlights of the new Acropolis Museum on a guided tour. Experience the history of Athens as you browse through original sculptures and gaze at the remains of an ancient neighborhood.
- Take a trip through multiple centuries of the evolution of Athens' Acropolis
- Gaze at authentic artifacts as you tour the galleries of the Acropolis Museum
- See the remains of an ancient neighborhood and part of the Parthenon's friezes
- See the original Caryatids and part of the first temple dedicated to Athena
- Listen to insightful commentary and learn about the Acropolis' rich heritage
DescriptionCome face to face with the history of Athens on a guided tour of the new Acropolis Museum. Discover the wonders of ancient Greece through multiple galleries, housing artifacts and sculptures taken from different monuments. Explore centuries of history in just one visit. Meet your guide at the entrance and step into the museum, built over the remains of an old Athenian neighborhood. Once inside, admire what's left of its buildings, dating from the 6th century BC until the 7th century AD. Begin your journey through three floors of galleries. See the original Acropolis Caryatids, an ornate window of the Erechtheion, and the pediment of the first temple dedicated to Athena. Learn about the temples that have been dedicated to this goddess throughout the centuries and allow your guide to help you visualize what they looked like. Marvel at the friezes of the Parthenon by observing all the pieces that have been brought back to Greek territory. Explore each of the galleries in detail, as your guide provides insightful commentary of their highlights.
- All visitors must purchase their ticket to the museum before the tour starts.