My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis & Museums Tickets & Audio Tour
Explore the most iconic sites in Athens at your own pace with entry and self-guided audio tours for the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum.
- Enjoy a visit with entry tickets for the top 3 archaeological sites of Athens
- Download the app & 3 audio tours for Acropolis/M.Acropolis&National Arch.Museum
- Admire Propylaea, Parthenon, the spectacular bronze statue of Zeus among others
- Gain important insights into the life of the Ancient Athenians
DescriptionExperience Ancient Athens at your own pace with a combo skip-the-line e-ticket for the top 3 archaeological attractions, the Acropolis Hill and South Slope, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum, and three captivating self-guided audio tours on your smartphone. Receive your tickets by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the grandeur of the Athenian Golden Age. Put on your headphones and discover the Acropolis Hill and South Slope, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the ancient times. It is also your chance to explore Athens with a self-guided city walking tour on your phone and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories. Tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit.
IncludesAdult entry e-ticket for 3 archaeological sites 3 self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- This is a combo of 3 self-guided audio tours for your phone accessible through our app & entry tickets for 3 archaeological sites: Acropolis Hill and South Slope, Acropolis Museum, National Archaeological Museum No live guide or meeting point provided. You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions. An Android or iOS phone is required. Not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th gen or older, iPad 4th gen or older, iPad Mini 1st gen You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB) EU citizens 0-25 years are entitled to have free admission tickets. April 1st - October 31st non-EU citizens 6-25 & EU citizens & the over 65 years old are entitled to 50% reduced admission Free/reduced tickets don't have skip-the-line privileges & can only be acquired on-site. Please note that due to the uneven ground the tours are not wheelchair accessible