My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis & Parthenon Guided Electric Bike Tour52 Reviews
This unique tour is the only tour in Athens that combines a bike tour of the city with a visit to the Acropolis! Explore the city like a local and visit the most celebrated landmark of the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Explore the city's main highlights and learn about Athens' rich history
- Combine a fun cycling experience with a visit to the Acropolis
- Visit the Acropolis and learn more about the history of the Parthenon
- Explore local areas off the beaten path and enjoy unique views
- Get the best overview of Athens and feel like a true local
DescriptionMeet your tour leader at our office, only a breath away from the Acropolis metro station and get ready for an exciting and unique tour of Athens and the Acropolis! After getting equipped with a top quality electric bike and a helmet, your tour leader will explain the schedule of the tour and give you valuable safety instructions. On your first stop you will have the chance to get a glimpse of the the Panathenaic Stadium, the symbol of modern Olympic Games, and cycle around the Zappeion Hall, a magnificent architectural neoclassical gem. Follow the path to the Presidential Mansion and catch the memorable changing of the presidential guards before continuing your bike tour in other areas of the city. With a breathtaking view of the Acropolis from above, cycle down the pedestrian path towards the bustling neighborhood of Thission, buzzing with locals and tourists enjoying a coffee or a meal at the foot of the Acropolis. Pass by the ancient cemetery of Kerameikos as well as the Ancient Greek and Roman Agoras and marvel at the ancient ruins right next to your biking lane. After exploring major sites and lesser known areas, take a short break by the Athens Orthodox Cathedral and enjoy a refreshment or visit the magnificent temple. Bike through the local market of Plaka, buzzing with souvenir and gift shops and finish your tour in front of Hadrian's Arch, by the Temple of Olympian Zeus where your tour leader take memorable photos of you. After the bike tour part of the tour ends, get ready to meet your licensed tour guide who will offer you the most fantastic and educational walking tour of the Acropolis! Walk up to the sacred rock and learn everything about the importance and magnitude of all the monuments that adorn the Acropolis Hill, like the Theater of Dionysus, the Temple of Asclepius and the Odeon of Herodus Atticus. Ascending further up, you will marvel at the Temple of Athena Nike, the famous Propylaia and the Erechteion before reaching to the highest point of the hill, where the renowned Parthenon resides. Stand in front of the glorious monument and feel its magnitude up and close in a truly unique experience. Before descending and finishing your tour do not forget to take a photo of the panoramic view of the entire city of Athens spreading at your feet.
IncludesAcropolis & Parthenon Archaeological Site visit with an English speaking licensed tour guide Top quality Electric bike + Helmet Athens city suggestions' list Vat & all taxes Acropolis Entrance tickets (for bookings with the option 'with tickets')
- - This tour is suitable for all fitness levels, as long as you are an able cyclist - Minimum age: 12 years old - Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions - We will not enter any other archaeological sites on this tour except the Acropolis