My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket with Audio Tour453 Reviews
Skip the ticket line at the Acropolis of Athens with a pre-booked ticket sent to your phone. Explore the site at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour, see significant monuments, and marvel at the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple.
- Benefit from skip-the-ticket-line entry with a pre-booked ticket sent to you by email
- Explore a landmark of western civilization at your own pace
- Enjoy a self-guided audio tour and take a deep dive into the Acropolis' history
- Pick up insights from the audio guide created and narrated by professionals
- Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and see the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple
DescriptionVisit the Acropolis, perhaps Greece's most important landmark and one of the world's most-visited sites. Book this skip-the-ticket-line ticket to avoid the long wait at the ticket office. Get the most out of the experience with an audio guide on your phone and uncover the history of the city. Receive your e-ticket by email and check your voucher for instructions on how to download your audio guide. Then, with your phone and headphones in hand, go directly to the South Entrance, close to the Acropolis metro station, and scan your ticket at the ticket-validating machines. Put on your headphones and open the app on your phone to begin your tour. Listen as professional, licensed guides, and experts on storytelling present you with historical information and narrate original handpicked stories. Take as much time as you need. Walk into the Theater of Dionysus and then, see the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple, which is dedicated to Athena, the goddess of wisdom and war. Visit the Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, and see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. Wander around all sides of the hill and get some marvelous views of the capital of Greece. See the surrounding mountains and the blue Aegean sea which surrounds Athens.
IncludesEntry ticket sent to your phone Skip-the-ticket-line service Audio guide app Booking and administration fees
- This is only a regular-priced ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter
- This offer includes only the regular adult-price ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter, paying the full price. Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- Please be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and slippery surfaces and spend at least 2 hours on-site
- There might be days, during the low season, with no queue at the ticket lines
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.