My Guide Website?
Athens: Ancient Greek Murder Mystery with Acropolis Views75 Reviews
Travel back to ancient Greece in the 5th century BC, and help a police officer called Nikarchos solve the murder of Callimachos with this ticket to a live murder mystery game in Athens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Enjoy an exciting interactive experience that is suitable for the whole family
- Learn fun facts about life in Ancient Greece through an engaging adventure
- Admire the performances of talented local actors that bring the past to life
- Solve the mystery and take home a small gift as a souvenir from Athens
- Feel the thrill of interrogating suspects, solving clues and catching the killer
DescriptionCombine a theatrical experience with an interactive game with this ticket to a live ancient Greek murder mystery game in Athens. Learn fun facts about daily life in ancient Greece while an actor guides you through a mysterious storyline full of of twists and turns. Head to a modern rooftop location in central Athens, overlooking the Acropolis. Watch a talented actor transform into various characters before your eyes. Interrogate each suspect connected to the murder. Work alongside the quirky policeman, Nikarchos to piece together clues and solve the case. Find holes in the suspects' stories and ask the right questions to uncover the answers that will lead you to the truth and the killer. Admire how a murderous theme can also be a night of lighthearted fun that offers plenty of humor that is appropriate for the whole family. Get a a customized sheet for you to note down clues along the way and a small gift at the end, if the case is cracked.
IncludesEntry ticket Clue-tracking sheet Small gift (if the case is solved)
- •The venue is not wheelchair-accessible