My Guide Website?
Athens: Ancient Greek Theater Performance506 Reviews
Immerse yourself in a captivating blend of ancient Greek theater and modern innovation during a theater performance in English at the foot of the Acropolis with this entry ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Laugh your way through Ancient Greek Theatre
- Bring to life the ancient ruins you meet around the city Athens
- Learn about some of the most interesting myths of ancient Greece
DescriptionDo not leave Greece without joining that thrilling experience, a theater performance given by actors talking in English and learn about some of the most interesting myths related to ancient Greece. The story goes like this: “During his visit to the Acropolis, a present-day tourist slips and gets knocked out. When he awakens, he finds himself transported to the 5th century B.C, Athens. There, he will have an intense talk with Medea, watch the daughters of Oedipus grieve, chase the god of Wealth himself around the Parthenon and find out how Odysseus solved a Cyclopean problem.”
IncludesEntrance fees 1-hour performance in English
- The theater is located in the heart of Plaka district, just under the Acropolis
- Please note that the performance takes place on the terrace