My Guide Website?
Athens: Ancient Greek Theater Performance158 Reviews
See heroes you have only heard of, come to life in front of you. Spend the funniest 60 minutes in the city of Athens watching a performance in English, just next to the museum of Acropolis.
- Laugh your way through Ancient Greek Theatre
- Bring to life the ancient ruins you meet around the city Athens
- Learn about some of the most interesting myths of ancient Greece
DescriptionWatch a unique, funny and touching play, right next to the Acropolis museum. Do not leave Greece without joining that thrilling experience, a theater performance given by actors talking in English and learn about some of the most interesting myths related to ancient Greece. The story goes like this: “During his visit to the Acropolis, a present-day tourist slips and gets knocked out. When he awakens, he finds himself transported to the 5th century B.C, Athens. There, he will have an intense talk with Medea, watch the daughters of Oedipus grieve, chase the god of Wealth himself around the Parthenon and find out how Odysseus solved a Cyclopean problem.”
IncludesEntrance fees 1-hour performance in English
- The theater is located in the heart of Plaka district, just under the Acropolis
- Please note that the performance takes place on the terrace