My Guide Website?
Athens: Benaki Museum of Greek Culture Admission Tickets13 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Greek culture and history at the Benaki Museum of Greek Culture. Explore the exhibition featuring a variety of ancient Greek, Roman, Byzantine, and early modern artwork.
- Visit a majestic mansion turned into a beautiful museum with unique exhibitions
- Choose between partial or all inclusive museum and gallery entry tickets
- See beautiful works of art, sculptures, coins and jewelry from different eras
- Enjoy your coffee or light meal on the balcony with a view to the National Garden
- Learn about prehistoric, ancient Greek, Roman, Byzantine and modern art
DescriptionDiscover The Benaki Museum of Greek Culture by pre-booking your admission ticket. Here you can book your visit or get a combination of tickets that allow you to visit each museum once and see any temporary exhibitions which are open on the day of your visit. The Benaki Museum of Greek Culture presents unique history and art from prehistory to the 20th century. See over 6,000 objects arranged over four floors. Visit the Benaki Museum of Islamic Art with a celebrated collection of ceramics, metalwork, textiles, and jewelry from across the Islamic world. The Benaki Museum, The Ghika Gallery, and the Museum of 20th century Greek culture are housed in a rare modernist building designed for the painter Nikos Hadjikyriakos-Ghika. The first 4 floors offer a panorama of Greek culture between World War I and the late 20th century.
IncludesExplore at your own pace Free access to the cafe on the balcony of the Benaki Museum Access to the museum shops
- You can choose different option combinations for this tour: admission to the Benaki Museum of Greek Culture, admission to the Benaki Museum of Islamic Art, or both museums.