My Guide Website?
Athens: City highlights Guided Bike Tour64 Reviews
Explore the city of Athens on a 24 gear trekking bike. Enjoy riding a comfortable bike in a small-group tour. See all major landmarks of Athens and cycle in off-the-beaten-path routes.
- See the key highlights of Athens while riding a comfortable bike
- Enjoy cycling on a safe route
- Listen to informative commentary from your guide
DescriptionThe bike tour lasts about 3 hours, and it is a nice way to get yourselves oriented in the city of Athens. The ride takes place in the amazing historic city center, on pedestrian areas, low traffic streets, and parks away from the traffic hustle. Your local tour leader will head the tour, riding with you very close to the main archaeological sites and guiding you through some hidden areas, while providing you with a stunning experience! The group rides close to the new Acropolis Museum and the Ancient Cemetery of Kerameikos, through the neighborhood of Thission, while you enjoy a great view of the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Then, cycle through the Ancient Greek Agora and pass by the Roman Agora Continue cycling in the historic district of Plaka, and then move to the National Gardens, one of the best areas to ride in downtown Athens. Stop also in front of the Presidential Mansion to see the Presidential Guards, and pass by the Panathenaic Stadium and Zappeion Exhibition Hall.
IncludesUse of a 24-gear trekking bike Tour guide Live commentary Helmet
- Please note, you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour
- There may be participants with conventional bikes joining your group
- There is a limited number of bikes for people under 160cm, please let the local partner know beforehand if you will require one
- The tour runs in all weather conditions, rain or shine