My Guide Website?
Athens: Cliff Diving Boat Trip in Nea Makri9 Reviews
Enjoy a private boat trip to Cape Marathon. Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters. Climb the famous cliffs and jump off.
- Enjoy an activity ideal for children and adults alike
- Explore the seabed with your snorkel and fins
- Admire the beauty of the historical Marathon area and see the most interesting places with your local guide
- Εxperience the feeling of flying over the crystal clear waters
- Benefit from a private tour with an experienced professional to help you throughout
DescriptionBoard your private boat in Shinias Bay and embark on a 20-minute journey to Cape Marathon. This place famous for its cliffs (which range from easy to challenging). Arrive at one of the many hidden bays of Cape Marathon, where you will have the opportunity to swim in crystal clear waters and climb up the famous cliffs. Take the opportunity to view the seabed as you snorkel through the coves.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Bottled water Professional guide Biscuits or fruit Juice or tea Εquipment Photographs or videos from the activity Pick-up and drop off from hotels located in Nea Makri, Mati, and Marathon Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if asked by the client we can arrange it with a minivan company)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Basic swimming skills required
- Minimum age is 7
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now