My Guide Website?
Athens: Cooking class in our beautiful stone house26 Reviews
Explore Mediterranean gastronomy in Athens, experience cooking Greek traditional dishes and enjoy your lunch like a local to our flowery backyard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Every Tuesday we take a tour at the local market in Kerameikou street.
- Mother like food is the best chance to live and eat like a local.
- Our hidden garden will make you forget you're in the center of Athens.
- Savor the bright flavors of Mediterranean food with an immersive cooking class
DescriptionKerameikos was named in 2018 by Forbes one of the world’s coolest neighborhoods. One of the oldest parts of Athens, Kerameikos has lived through many incarnations. Today, it’s an exciting part of the city with its endless choices of bars and restaurants, and it’s a place where you can feel the vibrancy of new Athens unite with the grandeur of the old. In our hidden 1920's stone house you will cook a full meal of six traditional dishes, you will learn about their origins and region of the products . Then you will enjoy the meal in our breezy backyard. We will welcome you with fresh fruits and fresh lemonade. Mama's menu contains six traditional dishes, yemista( stuffed vegetables with rice), Greek cheese mini pies, ntakos Cretan salad, fried wrapped feta with honey ,tzatziki sauce, Dessert of the day and wine from local producers .
IncludesMama's menu Yemista (tomatoes and peppers stuffed with rice) Greek spinach cheese mini pies Ntakos Cretan salad Tzatziki sauce Fried phyllo-wrapped feta cheese Dessert of the day Wine from local producers
- You have the option between a morning class at 10:00 am Monday to Saturday and an afternoon class at 16:00 pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Every Tuesday we take you a 15 minute walk to the local market The course is a maximum 10 people class ,if you need your own private class contact us .This course will take place rain or shine. Inform us in case of food allergies.