My Guide Website?
Athens East Coast: Padi Open Water Diver Course in Nea Makri1 Reviews
Get your PADI Open Water Diver certification at your own pace in the crystal clear, warm waters of Schinias Bay and Cape of Marathon.
- Benefit from flexible courses that match your needs and free time
- Receive a certification card from one of the biggest dive associations in the world
- Have use of all the necessary diving equipment, the certification card, and the theory lessons materials
- Try an open dive course with no previous experience required
DescriptionThe PADI Open Water Diver is the first certification of scuba diving. By completing this course you will be certified to dive everywhere in the world, rent equipment, or continue your dive career. The course consists of five theory lessons which can be completed by studying on your own from a book or via the Internet. You can also have your lessons with an instructor in the school. At the end of every theory lesson you will complete a knowledge review and, at the end of the theory, a final exam. Your instructor will be with you all the time to talk about any questions. The theory can be completed at the beginning or during the course. The practical part of the course consists of 5 confined water dives in which you will exercise in the use of diving equipment in shallow waters. After completing these you will be ready to participate in the open water dive section of the course which consists of 4 deeper dives in the most interesting places of the south Evoikos gulf. There are two options for you to choose from: the scuba diver certification which takes 2-3 days and you can dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters, and the more extensive course of Open Water Diver certification which takes 4-7 days and allows you to dive down to 18 meters.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Photographs or videos from the dives Diving equipment Training materials (books, e-Learning) DAN insurance Certification card Dive logbook
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old
- Basic swimming skills are required