My Guide Website?
Athens: Electric Bike Night Tour5 Reviews
Add more fun to your trip with a compact, safe, and powerful e-bike. Explore the city by night in a fun and fast way. Visit most of Athens' sights and discover hidden corners in just two hours.
- Feel like a local on this ride under the city lights on a compact e-bike that fits anywhere
- Stroll around the small streets of old, traditional Athens and discover all the hidden parts of the city with local tips
- Come alone, with your friends or family
- Hear about local-favorite areas, foodie neighborhoods, bars, and squares that Athenians prefer
- Stop anywhere to take photos and create memories
- Enjoy a small-group tour of up to 8 people
DescriptionThis Athens-by-night tour will show you most of the city’s sights in addition to helping you uncover Athenian secrets of nightlife, food hotspots, and local favorites. Get to know your guide and fellow riders, talk about the route, familiarize yourself with your e-bike, and get ready for an exciting night ride. Begin in the city center and head off towards Athens Trilogy, the old library, the old University, and the marvelous Academy of Athens. Then head towards Kolonaki, the upper part of the city and the new National Gallery glass building. Your next destination is the Presidential Palace and Syntagma square to watch the changing of the guards under the moonlight. Ride towards Zappeion Hall and the fascinating Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place. Then you will visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will ride around Acropolis to Areopagus Hill from where you can enjoy a 360-degree look at the city lights from above. Keep on riding around the Acropolis, towards Plaka, Anafiotika, and the famous alleys. Following, see the Roman Agora, Monastiraki, and Psyrri. Ride around the alleys of these vibrant areas to discover their secrets, hidden bars, restaurants, and street-food corners that you would probably otherwise miss. The tour will end with a special treat in the local partner's office.
IncludesCompact, powerful, and safe e-bike Local guide Bottle of water Special Greek treat
- • The tour will be cancelled in case of rain. • You will ride on regular streets with cars, pedestrian streets, and have to cross at traffic lights. You must be familiar with riding a bike in city conditions, but your guide will also make sure that you are safe and have fun.
- Feel free to stop anywhere, see more, or ask for tips along the way.