Athens: Electric Bike Tour27 Reviews
Explore the city of Athens on an e-bike. Beat the uphills and avoid sweat while riding a comfortable electric bike in a small-group tour. See all major landmarks of Athens and cycle in off-the-beaten-path routes.
- See the key highlights of Athens while riding a comfortable e-bike
- Enjoy cycling on a safe route and go up-hill without sweating
- Listen to informative commentary by the local expert bike leader
DescriptionThis morning electric bike tour lasts about 3.5 hours and it is a nice way to get yourselves oriented in the city of Athens. The ride takes place in the amazing historic city center, on pedestrian areas, low traffic streets, and parks away from the traffic hustle. Your local tour leader will head the tour, riding with you very close to the main archaeological sites and guiding you through some hidden areas, while providing you with a stunning experience! The group rides close to the new Acropolis Museum and the Ancient Cemetery of Kerameikos, through the neighborhood of Thission, while you enjoy a great view of the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Then, cycle through the Ancient Greek Agora and pass by the Roman Agora Continue cycling in the historic district of Plaka, and then move to the National Gardens, one of the best areas to ride in downtown Athens. Stop also in front of the Presidential Mansion to see the Presidential Guards, and pass by the Panathenaic Stadium and Zappeion Exhibition Hall.
IncludesUse of a modern comfortable e-bike Local, expert guide Live commentary Helmet Personal expenses
- Please note, you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour
- There may be participants with conventional bikes joining your group
- There is a limited number of bikes for people under 160cm, please let the local partner know beforehand if you will require one
- The tour runs in all weather conditions, rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability