My Guide Website?
Athens Full-day cruise with a sailing catamaran2 Reviews
The full-day sailing trip starts from Alimos Marina, Athens and takes you to visit the nearby island of Aegina, where you can visit its lovely beaches, friendly town and the ancient temple of Aphaia!
- Take a memorable boat trip to Aegina island from Athens
- Swim and snorkel in secluded coves where few people can go
- Take free time to visit the beautiful island of Aegina and the ancient temple of Aphaia
- Enjoy lunch prepared for you on the boat
DescriptionMake the most of a day in Athens with this full-day excursion on board a modern sailing yacht. You will leave Athens from the Marina Alimos port at 10:00 AM and sail south towards the coasts of Aegina. During the first 2-hours of sailing, you can soak in the sun, have a drink and get ready for some swimming at one of the carefully-selected swimming spots. Your captain is very experienced in finding the best spots for swimming, where you will also be served lunch. You will stop for 2-hours and taste some amazingly fresh local delicacies with a glass of wine or a soft drink. After your 2-hour stop, you will take the boat into one of the accessible harbors of Aegina. The selected ports of call can be either Agia Marina in North-East Aegina or Souvala at North Aegina, depending on the weather conditions. On arrival, you will have 2 hours of free time to explore the island on your own. During this time you can choose to visit the breathtaking temple of Aphaia, or just sit in a café after a stroll to enjoy the views. The boat will leave the port at 5:00 PM to return to Athens by 7:00 PM at the latest.
Includes9 hours on board a sailing catamaran Professional english- speaking skipper and crew Light lunch which includes salads, appetizers, a main course served along with wine, beers, beverages, and bottled water and snacks during your embarkation Snorkeling equipment All taxes, port fees, fuel for the suggested itinerary
- You can easily reach the meeting point by tram or taxi from Athens city center
- According to Greek law, at the time of booking you must let us know ID/passport number, full name, date of birth and nationality of all participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€185.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today