My Guide Website?
Athens: Full-Day Evia Private Wine Tour with Spa Treatment
Enjoy unique wines just an hour away from Athens, and benefit from a facial and hands, wine spa treatment alongside local traditional delicacies on this full-day tour.
- Visit two wineries for a unique tasting of local award winning wines
- Pair local delicacies during the tasting
- Indulge yourself with a facial and hands wine spa treatment
- Learn about Greek wine and viticulture history from an experienced sommelier
DescriptionTo begin your wine tour, start in in Evia (Euboea), an island bridged to the mainland. Discover the many excellent PGI** wines in the area and boutique wineries with a variety of medals and distinctions from Greek and international competitions. The cultivated varieties of grapes are international, including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, as well as indigenous wine such as Malagousia of central Greece and the rare red Mavrokoundoura of Evia. On this tour, have the opportunity to meet passionate people that will welcome you to their wine philosophy and offer you indescribable wines. Make the most of a facial and hands, wine spa treatment to refresh your skin and revitalize, and at the end of your tour, enjoy local delicacies paired with wine next to the vineyards or inside a cellar.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off within Athens Visit to two wineries with tasting Local delicacies during the tasting Facial and hands wine spa treatment Experienced sommelier/wine expert throughout the tour All admissions and tasting fees A small bottle of mineral water
- Passengers must be able to prove age over 18 years for consumption of alcohol at wineries
- All travelers should have their own insurance policy
- Pick up locations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Smoking is not permitted on our vehicles or inside winery buildings