My Guide Website?
Athens: Goulandris Natural History Museum Entry Ticket
Discover the unique exhibits at the Goulandris Natural History Museum in Athens with this entry ticket. Enjoy the permanent collections and the interactive exhibition called "Climate change and us.”
- Learn about the climate change at the first interactive exhibition in Athens
- Travel far back in time as you examine the geological and fossil record
- Get a better understanding of the animal world with mammal and bird exhibits
- Dive into the world beneath the waves with a rich Marine Biology collection
- Take a seat in the garden and order some mouth-watering food or a drink
DescriptionExplore the Goulandris Natural History Museum in Athens with this entry ticket. Learn about a diverse range of subjects with exhibits on zoology, entomology, paleontology, geology, plant biology and climate change. Uncover the botanic, animal, geological, and paleontological wealth of Greece in this elegant neoclassical building which was converted and expanded. Dive into collections of mammals, insects, birds, fossils and marine life. Take a stroll through the GAIA Centre for Environmental Research and Education, which was conceived as the Museum of the future, a pioneering center of scientific research and education, which contributes to the establishment of a new environmental policy. Visit the museum's garden and buy a drink at the museum's café where you can sit among laurels, myrtles, cedar, pines, olives, pomegranates, lavender and other local aromatic plants at the edge of a water lily-filled lake. .
IncludesEntry to the Museum's permanent collections Entry to the Museum's Gaia Center exhibition 'Climate change and us' Free WIFI
- Access to the museum is possible through: Train: Line1 (Piraeus- Kifissia)/ Station: Kifissia (Terminal station) Bus: 1. Kifissia Train Station: Β9, 721 (stop) 522, 523, 524, 530, 543, 560 (starting point) 2. Platanos Square: Α7, 503, 504, 507, 509, 535, 536 (stop) Ε7, 550 (starting point)