Athens: Greek Cooking Lesson & 3-Course Dinner84 Reviews
Learn the secrets of Greek cuisine on this 4-hour cooking lesson and dinner experience. Learn cooking secrets from your instructor, with easy instructions and plenty of hands-on cooking!
- Indulge in a traditional Greek meal
- Learn to make Greek food from a hands-on cooking lesson
- Enjoy the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine
- Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine and its common and unique ingredients
- Learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy-to-follow recipes
DescriptionDiscover the local culture through gastronomy! You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cooking instructor and the complicity of a small group. Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that Greeks always use and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home. And the best part - at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king under the guidance of your cooking instructor - is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine! Menus will vary according to season and available fresh produces in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters/salads and a main course.
IncludesA complimentary copy of the recipes cooked Dinner (starters, main course, and dessert) 1 glass of wine (or soft drink) Aperitif and Greek “mezedes” during the cooking class Cooking instructor Hotel pick-up and drop off Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you can pay for afterward) Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Operation Days: - Daily (including weekends) - The cooking lessons will not operate from 08 August to 18 August or on Bank Holidays.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability