My Guide Website?
Athens: Half-Day Acropolis and Downtown Tour
If you’re short on time but want to see all that Athens has to offer, join this 5-6 hour tour with private transport. Discover the Acropolis archaeological site and Downtown Athens' highlights.
- Tour the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire.
- The Acropolis is an ancient citadel located on a rocky outcrop above.
- Kallimarmaro it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.
- View the Hellenic Parliament and go to the quiet Plaka district of the city.
- Explore an exciting culinary scene and new neighborhoods you'll love to discover
DescriptionWelcome to Athens, the capital city of Greece and the birthplace of democracy. Athens has been a travel destination since antiquity. It is the city and the country of hospitality.You will live in great moments.If you’re short on time but want to see everything that Athens has to offer, take a five-six hour tour by private transportation. The day starts with convenient pickup from your hotel. Traveling by private car enables you to take advantage of your time. You also have the flexibility to explore each attraction independently or add a licensed guide at an additional coast. - Visit the top sights of Athens in five hours. - Cover more ground in private transportation. - Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off. - Explore at your own pace
IncludesBottled water WiFi on board Private transportation Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats English-speaking professional driver Phone chargers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€115.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today