Athens Half-Day Acropolis and Museum with Entry Tickets16 Reviews
The Acropolis and its stunning museum are yours to discover on this scenic half-day tour of Athens. Marvel at architecture modern and ancient and experience real Greek culture.
- Explore the diverse architecture of Athens on this half-day tour
- Visit the Acropolis with its many stunning monuments
- Discover amazing exhibits about Greek history at the new Acropolis Museum
DescriptionDiscover the diverse city of Athens. Known for its historical monuments, Athens is also home to many modern, elegant structures. Visit the Acropolis, which still stands as a reminder of the beauty and glory of ancient Athens. High atop its rocky base are the Parthenon, the Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheion, with its stunning Porch of Maidens. Drive to the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathinaikon Stadium. This stadium was site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, birthplace of a world-wide tradition. Continue driving and pass by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament House on Constitution Square. Here you’ll experience views of government buildings and elegant structures of the 19th century. Drive along Panepistimiou Avenue and view the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University, and National Library. The trip will conclude with a visit to the new Acropolis museum, a marvel of architecture with a full exhibition of the glory of ancient Athens.
IncludesEntrance fees to Acropolis and Museum Free Wifi connection on the tour coach Free map of Athens and Greece Meals
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tour is bilingual and led in English and French
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability