Athens: Hidden History Riddle Tour1 Reviews
Wander around Athens and admire known and lesser-known sights while solving 17 riddles in your own group of up to 5. Each riddle takes you to your next destination and when solved, unlocks curious stories about the city.
- Enjoy a self-guided, real-life city discovery game via a browser on your phone
- Unlock local stories and secret recommendations throughout the city
- Get an unconventional and authentic view of Syntagma Square and the Acropolis
DescriptionEnjoy an interactive, self-guided city discovery experience across Athens. This family-friendly experience requires you to solve riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser. All the information you need for your adventure will be provided by email from the local partner prior to the start of the tour. Use your finest detective skills as you seek answers to a series of riddles on a mobile treasure hunt in one of the world’s oldest cities. On your way, you’ll also explore cute cafes, buzzing markets, and amazing hidden gems recommended by an Athens local. Start the experience on Syntagma Square. Each riddle takes you from one hidden location to the next. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts, as well as the history of the city. See popular sights from a different angle and discover lesser-known ancient ruins. Enjoy one of the best rooftop views over Athens and quiet and charming passages. Some of the most notable sites on this tour include Monastiraki Square, a view of the Acropolis, and the charming Plaka neighbourhood.
IncludesA link to the web app game received via email Live guide
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience and there is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure
- All the information you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the local partner
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads.
- Games are available in English only There are a few rules to the games - every riddle is made up of cryptic directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like
- If you’re stuck on a particular riddle, you can ask for a hint or skip entirely
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability