Athens: Highlights Evening Walking Tour and Meze Dinner6 Reviews
Stroll the streets of Athens after dark and see the main monuments and ruins floodlit for the night. Taste delicious Greek appetizers in the bustling neighborhood of Psyri and more.
- Stroll through the most beautiful areas of Athens on an enthralling night walk
- See the Acropolis and Parthenon floodlit for the night
- Wander through the open-air flea market of Monastiraki
- Sample some tasty Greek appetizers in the Psyri neighborhood
- Learn of the stories and legends which lie in the streets of Athens
DescriptionSet off from Syntagma Square and make your way to the historic Plaka district. Venture down quaint alleys and stroll along charming Dionisiou Aeropagitou to see the Acropolis floodlit after dark. Admire the Theatre of Herodes Atticus and go to Pnika Hill for panoramic views before walking to Thiseio for a look at the ancient market and Arios Pagos. Join the locals on the central square and get a view of the Stoa of Attalos museum. Continue to Monastiraki and wander the open-air flea market. End in Psyri, known for its traditional bars and restaurants and enjoy a plate of savory mezedes (appetizers) with the help of your guide.
Includes4-hour evening walking tour Expert local guide Plate of Greek savory appetizers in a traditional venue in Psyri 1 drink (choice of raki, wine, beer, ouzo or other beverage) Personal additional purchases Gratuities (optional)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability