My Guide Website?
Athens: Live Ancient Greek Murder Mystery Game Entry Ticket18 Reviews
Travel back to ancient Greece in the 5th century BC, and help a police officer called Nikarchos solve the murder of Callimachos with this ticket to a live murder mystery game in Athens.
- Feel the thrill of interrogating suspects, solving clues and catching the killer
- Learn fun facts about life in Ancient Greece through an engaging adventure
- Enjoy an exciting interactive experience that is suitable for the whole family
- Solve the mystery and take home a small gift as a souvenir from Athens
- Admire the performances of talented local actors that bring the past to life
DescriptionCombine a theatrical experience with an interactive game with this ticket to a live ancient Greek murder mystery game in Athens. Learn fun facts about daily life in ancient Greece while an actor guides you through a mysterious storyline full of of twists and turns. Head to a modern rooftop location in central Athens that is located just 200 meters from the Acropolis museum. Watch a talented actor transform into various characters before your eyes. Interrogate each suspect connected to the murder. Work alongside the quirky policeman, Nikarchos to piece together clues and solve the case. Find holes in the suspects' stories and ask the right questions to uncover the answers that will lead you to the truth and the killer. Admire how a murderous theme can also be a night of lighthearted fun that offers plenty of humor that is appropriate for the whole family. Get a a customized sheet for you to note down clues along the way and a small gift at the end, if the case is cracked.
IncludesEntry ticket Clue-tracking sheet Small gift (if the case is solved)
- •The venue is not wheelchair-accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€19.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today