My Guide Website?
Athens: Modern Politics Private Tour
Learn about the implications of the financial crisis on Greek society. Gain insight into the social and political background which the international media did not cover. Walk through the city center to get a feel for the current conditions in Greece.
- Stroll through the modern city
- Witness the contrasts between the neighboring areas of Kolonaki and Exarhia
- Visit the gardens of the Athens Polytechnic School
- See Syntagma square
DescriptionEnjoy a walk through the city center, perfectly designed to fit the modern Greek political and financial scene. Learn about the road to the financial crisis and the constant political changes in the country. A specialized local partner guide will walk you through the most important landmarks of the demonstrations which have taken place in Athens over the past years and the indelible marks they have left on the city and the everyday life of the Athenians. The Greek Parliament, the torched Marfin bank, Kolonaki area, Exarhia area and the National Polytechnic school are just some of the places this walking tour will take you through. Take a tour that’ll help you understand the implications of austerity measures on Greek society.
IncludesHotel pickup Coffee or refreshment Private services of a specialized local guide All taxes Entrance and guided tour to any archeological site Personal expenses Hotel drop-off
- Please provide all customer names and dates of birth
- This is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires
- Prices vary according to group size • This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site • Since this is a walking tour, you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen; don't forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now