My Guide Website?
Athens: National Archaeological Museum Admission Ticket63 Reviews
Skip the ticket line and visit the largest archaeological museum in Greece. Scan your e-ticket at the gate and explore the different rooms at your own pace.
- Encounter ancient Greece at the National Archaeological Museum
- See one of the world's largest collections of exhibits from Greek antiquity
- Marvel at artifacts such as the mask of Agamemnon
- Skip the ticket line with pre-booked admission
- Get up close to statues of Zeus and Poseidon
DescriptionStroll through the museum and admire the artifacts and the majestic statues. Learn about Greek history as you discover fascinating exhibits from antiquity. Explore the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. The museum is the largest archaeological museum in Greece and one of the most important museums in the world devoted to ancient Greek art. Experience the museum at your own pace with a skip-the-ticket-line admission ticket sent directly to your e-mail. Immerse yourself in the antiquities and exhibits on display from all over Greece. Travel back to ancient times to admire artifacts like the Gold Deathmask of Agamemnon, the Antikythera mechanism, the Cup of Nestor, and the Ring of Theseus. Encounter masterpieces of sculpture like the statues of Zeus, Aphrodite, and Poseidon.
IncludesEntrance to National Archaeological Museum Admission to the exhibits Skip-the-ticket-line access Booking fee
- If you are using a wheelchair, please use the separate accessible entrance on the side of Vas. Herakleiou Street