Athens: Old Town & Acropolis Walking Tour
Take a stroll around Athens' downtown and see the city's highlights. Admire ancient temples, stroll through narrow streets, and finally visit the iconic Acropolis.
- Stroll through the heart of Athens and discover Monastiraki Square and the Anafiotika neighborhood
- Discover the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, Hadrian's Library, and the Roman Agora
- Enjoy fantastic views of the city from the top of Acropolis hill
- Marvel at the Parthenon, the Erechteion, the Propylaea, and Nike Temple
DescriptionMeet in the bustling Monastiraki Square in the heart of the city and discover ancient Athens' most spectacular sights. Learn more about some of the most notable landmarks of the city with an expert guide. See the magnificent pillars that were once part of Roman Emperor Hadrian's Library. Pass the Roman Agora, or Forum Romanum, to see the well-preserved Tower of the Winds. Explore Plaka's backstreets and discover a charming little neighborhood at the foot of the Acropolis. Next, discover Hadrian's Arch and the Temple of the Olympian Zeus. After this stroll, have a quick break before taking a guided tour of the magnificent Acropolis, a highlight of the city of Athens. Learn more about the historical importance of this ancient site. See the ruins of imposing buildings such as the Parthenon, the Erechteion, the Propylaea, and the Temple of Nike as you explore the site. Finish the tour with magnificent views of the city from this scenic hilltop location.
IncludesDutch-speaking guide Acropolis skip-the-line entry ticket Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly Administration fees for ticket pre-booking Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- Please be prepared to walk uphill on uneven surfaces
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability