My Guide Website?
Athens: Painting the Parthenon Private Activity for Families
Participate in an entertaining painting activity which is perfect for young travelers and families. Climb up to Pnyx Hill and after admiring the spectacular views enjoy a short art workshop. Paint your own image of the Parthenon to take home with you.
- Join a unique, private artistic activity designed for children
- Exercise your skills and prove your artistic flair by painting one of the wonders of the Ancient world
- Learn painting techniques by a professional artist guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Parthenon
DescriptionTake part in a truly unique activity for all the aspiring young artists. Go to Pnyx Hill with a specialized painter, so that you have a clear view of the Parthenon. Then, after a short workshop on drawing and painting techniques, let your imagination and creativity blossom unbridled as you paint your own image of the Parthenon. Learn about the combination of colors, how to create perspective in your drawings, and admire the architectural masterpiece of the Parthenon. Receive a canvas and all the required material for an unforgettable day, that will let you create your own souvenir to take back home with you.
IncludesHotel pick-up (walking) A child-friendly 'insider' artist All material and props for the realization of the activity All taxes Hotel drop-off Entrance fees to any Archeological Site
- This is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes
- Don't forget to bring a bottle of water and lots of energy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now