My Guide Website?
Athens: Private City & Sea Bike Tour16 Reviews
Encounter the Athens Riviera with the perfect half-day activity for all bike enthusiasts. You will enjoy the sea breeze and admire the deep blue water of the Saronic gulf on this relaxed bike tour.
- Take a 4.5-hour morning bike tour of the Athens Riviera
- Visit the SNFCC New Opera House and National Library of Athens
- Visit the luxurious Floisvos Marina
- Escape the bustle of the city center for the fresh breeze of the waterfront
- Enjoy leisure time to explore, swim and dine at Kalamaki Beach
DescriptionStarting from the center of Athens, cycle through quiet neighborhoods for about 8 kilometers on safe bike lanes to reach the Athens “Riviera”. Ride on safe bike lanes to reach Niarchos cultural center that will house the new National Library and the National Opera. Ride along the coast for about 4 kilometers, passing by many interesting attractions such as the Tae Kwon do indoor hall, the Averof ship museum and Marina Flisvos. Your final destination is a nice beach, where you will have plenty of time for a coffee break or a light lunch. After about 30 minutes free time at the beach, take the same way back to the city center of Athens. Stop at a famous local pastry shop for a sampling of amazing Greek pies. At the end of the tour your guide will give you tips and suggestions for the rest of your holidays in Athens. Highlights include the Niarchos Cultural Center, Delta Falirou, Marina Flisvou, Averof ship museum, Alimos beach, Keramikos and National Observatory.
IncludesTop quality trekking bike English-speaking tour leader Helmet Sample tasting in local pastry shop Athens city suggestions list VAT and all taxes
- There is a limited number of bikes for people less than 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand • Tours run in all weather conditions
- Please note that you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour
- There may be participants with electric bikes joining your group