Athens: Private Divine Delphi Family Excursion
Embark on an engaging full-day excursion for the whole family, shedding light on the history of Greece. Participate in a painting workshop. Learn about Delphi's prismatic history.
- Discover the historical site of Delphi
- Join a private artistic activity specifically designed for children
- Enjoy a tour hosted by a child-friendly guide
- Visit additional picturesque destinations
DescriptionOnce believed to be the center of the world and the site at which Apollo spoke through his oracle, Delphi is definitely a must-see location. Embark on this amazing full-day private excursion, especially catered for families. You will explore the amazing treasures of Delphi, while your child-friendly state-licensed guide will tell you stories and myths that will make the experience also engaging children. After you explore the site, the children will have the opportunity to feel like artists, as they enjoy a unique painting workshop with a specialized insider guide. Depending on your mood and interests, you can then either visit a calm space that offers amazing views, or have a walk through the mountain town of Arachova for a refreshment, or even lunch.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off by luxury, private vehicle Refreshments and snack basket inside the vehicle 2-hour guided tour of the archeological site and museum with a state-licensed guide Coffee or refreshment 1-hour painting activity with a specialized insider artist All material and props necessary for the activity Private services of a specialized insider driver All taxes Meals Personal expenses Entrance fees to the archeological site and the museum
- This is a private tour, making it possible to customize to meet your desires
- Please provide all customer names and dates of birth Since this is a walking tour, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability