My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Sightseeing Guided Tour with Transportation
Explore the birthplace of modern civilization with your private guide and driver. Discover Athen's top tourist attractions like the Parthenon and visit Lycabettus to take in amazing views of the city.
- Explore the Athenian Riviera with your private driver and guide
- Visit heritage monuments and learn about ancient Greek culture
- Discover the monastery bazaar and popular neighborhoods
- Enjoy the Greek traditional music in the Plaka's cobblestone streets
- Take in the marvelous view of Athens from Lycabettus
DescriptionExplore the Athenian Riviera and the city's top tourist attractions, which include world heritage monuments and the birthplace of modern civilization. Getting to know one of the most beautiful and safest European cities that blends the classic with the modern and the old with the new. Discover Athens with a guide who knows how to make the most of every minute of the day. See the Acropolis and the Parthenon, Erechtheion, and Propylaea. Visit the antique theaters that inspired modern art, filled with sculptures, pottery, and priceless gold and silver items. Visit the monastery bazaar and explore popular neighborhoods that are nostalgic for the past. Follow the sounds of Greek music as you walk through Plaka's cobblestone streets. Stop at Lycabettus to take in the panoramic views of the city that reveal every hidden gem. Stop, purchase a ticket, and explore some of Athen's best museums, including the Acropolis Museum, Museum of Cycladic Art, Benaki Museum, National Archaeological Museum, and Museum of the Ancient Agora.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide Driver Air-conditioned vehicle Gas tolls Port and airport taxes
- Museum tickets are bought in person and are not included in the price The pick-up details will be arranged after the booking (harbor terminal, airport terminal, hotel, apartment) Please list the names of all participants when booking the activity.