My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Sightseeing Guided Tour with Transportation1 Reviews
Live an unforgettable tour experience reliving history with a guide. Explore the city "Cradle of Western Civilization", where old and modern lifestyles are uniquely combined. Enjoy breathtaking views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Athenian Riviera and city of Athens with your private driver/guide
- Visit heritage monuments: Parthenon, Erechteion, Temple of Zeus, Old Stadium
- Discover the Bazaar of Monastiraki, the old city Plaka and the Trilogy of Athens
- Enjoy the Greek traditional music in the Plaka's cobblestone streets
- Take in the marvelous view of Athens from Lycabettus passing from Kolonaki
DescriptionExplore the city's top tourist attractions, including world heritage sites in the birthplace of modern civilization. Get to know one of the most beautiful and safest European cities that combines the classic with the modern and the old with the new. Discover Athens with a guide who knows how to make the most of every minute of the day. Put yourself in the hands of an experienced local guide who will lovingly provide you with all the knowledge you need to make this day unforgettable. Explore the Acropolis Hill with the most important world heritage monuments by reliving the great Greek history in the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia. Visit the ancient theaters of Dionysos and Herod Atticus which inspired modern theatre. Visit Museums filled with marble sculptures, vases, ceramics and priceless gold and silver objects. Explore the world's leading museums such as the National Archaeological Museum of Athens, the popular Acropolis Museum and some others such as the Museum of Cycladic Art, the Benaki Museum and the Museum of the Ancient Agora to admire human creations that will enchant you. Visit the bazaar in the legendary Monastiraki and get lost in the popular shops selling antiques and relics of the past. Walk through the cobbled streets of Plaka with the lovely houses that nostalgically recall the past. Rest and relaxation in the small cafes to enjoy wonderful flavors and the explosive Greek coffee 'frappe' while listening to the melodies of Greek music. Climb the popular Kolonaki of the rich and climb Lycabettus Hill to enjoy panoramic views of the city revealing every hidden gem. Stand at the Changing of the Guard in front of the Unknown Soldier monument to pay homage to Freedom. The passage from the Trilogy is a magical moment where Architecture and Culture elevate the human condition. Let your senses take over the brain and the stomach at the Central Market of Athens which is overflowing with local fresh fish, meats and spices. These and many more are what you will experience up close with an unforgettable tour
IncludesPort of Piraeus pickup & drop off (cruise or ferry terminal) Hotel or Apartment pickup & drop off English speaking local driver/guide Transportation during the activity Air-conditioned & comfortable vehicle Gas, tolls, port taxes Bottles of cool water Wi-Fi
- Archaeological sites & Museum tickets are bought in person and are not included in the price. List the names of all participants when booking the activity. Passport number when booking the activity. Pickup point details will be needed after booking (cruise/ferry name, flight details, hotel or apartment full address) The schedule can be modified to have time to eat if needed