My Guide Website?
Athens: Red Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Piraeus and Beach Rivera624 Reviews
Discover Athens from an open-top hop-on hop-off double-decker sightseeing bus. Take the option to visit Piraeus too, and see the best of the Greek capital's famous sites while enjoying audio guide commentary as you ride.
- Explore Athens with either a 24-hour or 3-day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Marvel at the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Visit the National Gardens and the city’s many museums
- Enjoy a free extra day when you opt for the 24-hour ticket
- See the amazing sailing boats at Piraeus (optional)
DescriptionExperience the Greek capital on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour along 3 different routes. You’ll travel on an open-top, double-decker bus as you take in the many important sights and attractions of the city. With the help of the onboard multilingual audio guide you can trace the history and culture of Athens from ancient times to the present day. In addition to the city’s many monuments, you’ll come across a multitude of shopping opportunities along the route. You can visit world-renowned museums and marvel at the ancient temples - the Acropolis and Parthenon. Athens Route Stops: Stop 1 - Syntagma Square Stop 2 - A Melina Merkouri / Plaka Stop 3 - A Acropolis Museum Stop 4 - A The Acropolis & Parthenon (Interchange: Piraeus route) Stop 5 - A Temple of Zeus Stop 6 - A Parliament / National Gardens Stop 7 - The Four Museums Stop 8 - The National Gallery Stop 9 - A Ancient Olympic Stadium Stop 9 - B Parliament / National Gardens Stop 10 - National Library Stop 11 - National Archaeological Museum Stop 12 - Omonoia Square Stop 13 - Karaiskaki Square Stop 14 - Monastiraki Square Stop 15 -Kotzia Square Piraeus Route Stops: Stop 1 - Pantion University Stop 2 - Niarchos Foundation Stop 3 - Municipal Theatre Stop 4 - Cruise Terminals A & B Stop 5 - Lions Gate Stop 6 - Cruise Terminals A & B Stop 7 - Archaeological Museum of Piraeus Stop 8 - Votsalakia Beach Stop 9 - Mikrolimano Harbour Stop 10 - Planetarium Stop 11 - Athens Ledra & Intercontinental Beach & Riviera Route Stops: Melina Merkouri/Plaka Pantion University Niarchos Foundation Falire/Flisvas Edem Ag.Kesmas Beach Bomo Palace Asteria Beach Divani Apollon Oceanis Beach/ Atrir Palace Vouliagemi Lake Pigadakia Blazer Suites Glyfada town Golf Ag.Kosmas Kalamki Poseidon Hotel Marriot/Planetarium Grand Hyatt/ Intercontinental Temple of Zeus
IncludesAthens route ticket - 24-hour bus pass Athens & Piraeus routes ticket - 24-hour bus pass (April - October) Athens & Beach Riviera routes ticket - 24-hour bus pass (April - October) Athens & Piraeus & Beach Riviera routes ticket - 24-hour or 3-day bus pass (April - October)
- Athens route runs from 8:30 AM. The last tour departure is at 7 PM. The tour departs every 30 minutes. The full loop duration is 90 minutes, starting from Syntagma Square
- Athens route operates all year round, excluding November 17, December 25, and January 1
- Piraeus route runs from 12:15 PM. The last tour departure is at 6:15 PM. Tours depart every hour. The full loop duration is 80 minutes, starting from Pantion University
- Piraeus route does not operate during the winter months
- Beach Riviera route operates April-October only. Tours depart every 1-2 hours from 9:35 AM. The last tour departs at 5:35 PM from Melina Merkouri/Plaka. The loop duration is approximately 100 minutes