My Guide Website?
Athens Riviera: Private Luxury Sailing Cruise with Lunch3 Reviews
Get ready for a unique cruise on one of the most beautiful coasts, the Athenian Riviera! A wonderful combination of golden beaches and crystal-clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a 6-hour private sailing cruise to a beautiful island
- Swim at secluded beaches
- Taste Greek cuisine with local products cooked on the yacht
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Explore the seabed with snorkel equipment
DescriptionTravel in comfort and style on the Sofia Star 1, a luxury sailing yacht that will take you to discover the most beautiful coast, the Athenian Riviera! The crew will welcome you with a cold ginger lemonade. The captain will tell you about the program, the spots that you will visit, and the security measures. Let's sail! Feel the sea breeze, relax and enjoy the spectacular views. We'll anchor in natural bays of rare beauty. After a while, we reach the first bay. You can dive into the crystal-blue waters of the Saronic Gulf and explore the magnificent seabed. The staff will provide equipment for snorkeling. Arriving at the next cove, the crew begins to prepare your chosen meal while you enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Athenian Riviera. Taste unique Greek flavors with local products from your private Chef! The menu for meat lovers includes: Salad with cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, olives and carob nuts, Meatballs with mint and ouzo, Lemon veal with oregano baby potatoes. The menu for seafood lovers includes: Green salad with salmon, Octopus with vinegar sauce, Spaghetti with shrimp No. 1 extinguished in ouzo. All the menus include dessert, seasonal fruits & drinks. Live this unique experience with your loved ones.
Includes6-hour private sailing cruise Professional skipper/guide Yacht hire and insurance Fully qualified crew (captain, cook, and stewardess) Fuel, VAT, marina fees, laundry Drinks (wine, ouzo, soft drinks, coffee, and mineral water) Lunch Snorkel equipment Fresh towels Private tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- There is a maximum of 10 people per Light Lunch booking and a maximum of six people for the Lunch or Seafood tour grades.
- Specific dietary requirements should be stated at time of booking.
- A vegetarian option is available; please state at the time of booking if required.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour is subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.