My Guide Website?
Athens Riviera: Private Luxury Sailing Cruise with Lunch1 Reviews
Get ready for a unique cruise on one of the most beautiful coasts, the Athenian Riviera! A wonderful combination of golden beaches and crystal-clear waters.
- Take a six-hour private sailing cruise to a beautiful island
- Swim at secluded beaches
- Taste Greek cuisine with local products cooked on the yacht
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Explore the seabed with snorkel equipment
DescriptionOn this luxury sailing yacht, you will discover the most beautiful bays of the Athenian Riviera, while travelling with comfort. There will be a 3 person crew (skipper, stewardess, and cook) always available to serve you and you will also have the opportunity to choose from 3 different menus for your meal on the boat. Light lunch: Special club sandwiches with chips potatoes, wine, soft drinks, water, coffee.Lunch: Greek salad, cheese pie, roll chicken with potatoes, seasonal fruits, desert, wine, soft drinks, water, coffee.Seafood lunch: Greek salad, grilled octopus, grilled shrimps with sauce, grilled fish, seasonal fruits, desert, wine, soft drinks, water, and coffee.You will be welcomed by the crew with coffee and pastries. The captain will tell you about the program, the spots that you will visit on the tour, and the security measures. Then, you'll set sail! Feel the sea breeze and relax in the outdoor lounge or on the deck and even get a quick sailing lesson from your captain. After a while, you will reach the first bay where you will throw out the anchor and dive in crystal clear waters of the Saronic Gulf. You will be provided with snorkeling equipment so you can explore the seabed. After enjoying your swim, continue to the second spot, enjoying sunbathing and a refreshing drink on the way. The crew will start to prepare the meal that you have selected while you enjoy your swim. Then, enjoy your lunch on board before returning to your starting location.
IncludesProfessional skipper/guide Yacht hire and insurance Fully qualified crew (captain, cook, and stewardess) Fuel, VAT, marina fees, laundry Drinks (wine, ouzo, soft drinks, coffee, and mineral water) Lunch Snorkel equipment Private tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- There is a maximum of 10 people per Light Lunch booking and a maximum of six people for the Lunch or Seafood tour grades.
- Specific dietary requirements should be stated at time of booking.
- A vegetarian option is available; please state at the time of booking if required.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour is subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.