Athens Riviera Private Yacht Cruise & Poseidon Temple Visit
Spend the day on a private luxury yacht for just you and your friends and family. Cruise along the Athens Riviera and explore islands and coastal inlets. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and paddle boarding.
- Enjoy a day on board a luxurious yacht in the Saronic gulf
- Visit secluded bays with crystal blue waters
- Snorkel, sunbathe, swim and paddle board from your yacht
DescriptionRevel in the exclusivity of a full-day private yacht cruise for up to 22 people. This is the perfect way to spend luxury quality time with your friends and family. Sail southwards along the Athenian Riviera, all the way to Sounio and the temple of Poseidon, from morning till evening. Swim in crystal-clear waters of small islands such as Fleves or Patroklos, have lunch on a seaside tavern or on board the yacht and visit Sounio and the temple of Poseidon, the ancient God of Sea. For the fans of scuba diving, there is the possibility to dive near a shipwreck at Patroklos Island. There is snorkeling and paddle board equipment on board the yacht for water sports, or simply soak up the sun from the deck. This 5-hour cruise starts at 9:00 am, boarding from Marina Alimos, close to central Athens.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment and paddle board Water and one soft drink per person Fuel, VAT, crew of two persons Greek snacks (mezes) Lunch Gratuities (optional) Personal expenses
- Please bring towels and sun lotion. You may also need a light jacket (depending on the season)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 22 people per booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability